WHAT IS RELEVANCE?
Relevance is the world’s only digital publication dedicated to earned, owned and paid online content promotion and distribution. Relevance is trusted the world over for insights, resources, trends and information. The Publication is the industry’s foremost source of thought leadership in the realm of content marketing and promotion strategy and tactics. We work with over 300 expert writers – academics, executives and practitioners.
We are constantly on the lookout for new writers and partners. We’re a tight-knit community that works together to share advice on content visibility. Come join us in our community and let’s share what works and what doesn’t today.
- Become a thought leader – Many Relevance contributors are known throughout the industry for their expertise.
- Reach a new audience – Relevance has over 40K subscribers, with over 35% of them being Director level or above.
- Promote your work – Contributors to Relevance often feature and cite their ongoing work, ebooks, guides, case studies, etc.
- Earned media – Historically one of the best converting sources of traffic is referral. Maintaining an active byline on a highly traveled site keeps that traffic flowing
- Rub elbows with the best and brightest – Contributors that go above and beyond with their insights have their headshot prominently featured on the rotating contributors section.
WHAT TOPICS ARE WE INTERESTED IN?
We are particularly interested in submissions relating to content curation, interactive media, influencer outreach, public relations, media relations, social media, search engine marketing, media buying, content marketing, and native advertising.
- All content submitted should be original and should not have been published or distributed elsewhere.
- The submission should be grammatically correct and inclusive of all images and videos as indicated in the content.
- The content should be vendor / brand agnostic and should not position or feature any brand in a promotional in any way. For advertising and sponsored content opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
- We accept blogs, articles, e-books, videos, podcasts, case studies, research, white papers, and thought leadership columns, but require that the content be themed around content marketing and related areas.
- Please disclose any relationships or partnerships that you have with any brand or company when citing them in your contribution.
RIGHTS OF USE
By submitting your content to us, you and/ or your organization will be granting us unlimited rights of use across multiple digital channels including web, social, email, mobile, and PDF. We also retain the right to edit for clarity, tone, and style. Please ensure that you have the right to grant the use for all content and materials that you provide. Please provide copyrights and rights of use for any images used. If you have any questions, please direct them to our editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.