Digital Summit Series is the core events of, TechMedia, a leading producer of regional events that cater to the digital marketing and startup technology communities. Since 2001, TechMedia has been the annual gathering place for thousands of digital marketing leaders and entrepreneurs. Our mission is to educate, connect and foster growth across the each region’s digital marketing landscape.
Roles & Designation:
- Digital Marketers
- Analytics Directors / Managers of Data
- Business Development / Account Supervisor / AE
- CEO / President / Founder
- Creative Director
- CMO / VP / Director of Marketing
- Content Creators
- Deliverability Specialist
- Email Marketers
- Product Marketers
- PR & Marketing Communications Professionals
- Search Architects & Analysts
- Social Media Marketers
- UX / UI Designers
Reasons to Attend:
- Brilliant Content – 55+ in-depth, trend-forward digital marketing sessions & workshops – each tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the digital economy.
- Brilliant Speakers – Oodles of insights from leading experts and brands, including Twitter, Nordstrom, Cisco, Cigna, GoDaddy, H&R Block, TripAdvisor and more!
- Continued Learning – Your ticket includes access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Convenience – Digital Summit is easy to find! Once onsite, plentiful WiFi, venue space, and breaks will help you stay connected to the office, meetings, and clients.
- Opportunities – Digital Summit events are more powerful when you attend as a team. We offer great discounts and onsite benefits for groups of 3 or more. Hit us up at email@example.com for more info.
- Divide and Conquer – Put a bow on your experience with open bars, cool event swag, concierge service, exclusive meet & greets, onsite giveaways, fun parties and receptions…and much more.
- Content, Social, Email, and Data & Analytics
- Brand Storytelling, Search, Conversion & Engagement, and US & Design
- Mobile, Strategy, B2B Marketing, and B2C Marketing
- Chelsea Handler, Comedian, Author, Producer
- Mitch Lowe, Co-Founder, Netflix
- Menaka Shroff, Google
- Scott Dikkers, The Onion
- Stacy Minero, Twitter
- Conference Pass – $245
- Plus Pass – $345
- Premium Pass – $445
- Platinum Pass – $995
- 75+ sessions and 100+ digital marketers
- Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel – 1550 Court Place | Denver, CO 80202 | (303) 893.3333