The Modern Marketing Summit. A three-day conference for entrepreneurs, marketers and business leaders packed to the brim with hands-on workshops, in-depth software sessions, and inspiring keynotes from leading experts.
Roles & Designation:
ONTRApalooza caters to entrepreneurs at every stage of their journey — whether you’re just starting out or have been in business for decades. At ONTRApalooza, we welcome
- First-Time Business Builders – Build the skills you need to establish your business, find a welcoming community and interact with supportive mentors and advisors.
- Ambitious Marketing Professionals – If you’re a professional in the world of sales or marketing, you’ll benefit from learning the strategies and tactics that experts in your field are using.
- Well-Established Business Owners – No matter how long you’ve been in business, you’ll still need a spark now and then to ignite the idea that will become your next great accomplishment. At ONTRApalooza, you’ll find a community of stimulating experts and innovators who challenge the status quo and push you to take action.
Reasons to Attend:
- Six Innovative Keynotes – Prepare to have your perspective shifted and your assumptions challenged during six keynotes by world-renowned thought leaders.
Over 45 Sessions to choose from – With dozens of hands-on sessions to choose from, you’ll leave prepared to take the next steps that will grow your business faster.
- Priceless Networking Opportunities – Daily chances to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, mentors, and thought leaders so you can spark valuable new relationships.
- Access to Software Experts & Advisors – Participate in step-by-step tutorials to build your funnels and get input and support from the ONTRAPORT Team and our community of Certified Consultants.
- New Release Announcements – Be the first to hear about brand new features, product launches, and ONTRAPORT news, then get training on the newly unveiled features same day.
- Nightly Meet-Ups and Parties – Score an invitation to evening networking events, cocktail hours and celebrations in some of Santa Barbara’s most iconic venues.
Not Available on Event Website / Awaiting Confirmation
- Landon Ray, CEO, Ontraport
- Lena Requist, President, Ontraport
- Winn Claybaugh, Founder of Paul Mitchell Schools
- All Access Pass – $297
- The Fess Parker – A Doubletree By Hilton Resort, 633 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, (805) 564-4333.
When & Where
- Location: Online Event