Social Media Strategies Summit – Chicago 2019
SMSsummit, the longest-running, most comprehensive social media conference in the US, is the #1 conference choice for social media, digital marketing and communications professionals across industries.
Roles & Designation:
- Social Media & PR Professionals
- Content Strategy Professionals
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Brand Strategy Professionals
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn the nuts and bolts of a successful social media strategy to position your brand for success.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives through real-life feedback, discussions and peer-to-peer learning.
- Revitalize your strategy framework as brand practitioners walk you step-by-step through successful case studies.
- Cultivate your arsenal of tools, resources and connections with 3 days of social media marketing courses to champion a social media transformation back at your company.
- Experience a unique gathering of senior-level, cross-industry marketers and see what’s driving success at different types of companies that can inspire innovation at your own.
- Accelerate your career and your role within your company by learning to streamline your processes and improve your existing skills set through industry-leading social media marketing training.
- How to Engage and Manage Influencers for Your Next Marketing Campaign
- Leveraging Organic Social to Optimize Your Paid Media Strategy
- Video Marketing, Take One, ACTION! Become a Video Marketing Superstar
- Branding and Social Analytics for Employment
- Right Content, Right Customer, Right Time: Building Brand Loyalty through Content Personalization
- Katie O’Gorman, Director, Social Media Strategy & Content, The Coca-Cola Company
- Christine Alexis, Social Media Manager, Region Americas, DB Schenker
- Brad Messinger, Global Customer Growth Marketing Lead, LinkedIn
- Andy Crestodina, Strategic Director, Orbit Media Studios
- Ryan Peña, Social Media Strategiest, Be The Match
Pricing: (Last Date of Discount – Feb 19, 2019)
- General Summit Ticket PLUS 2 Pre-Summit Trainings (April 30, May 1 and May 2)– $2,989
- General Summit Ticket PLUS 1 Pre-Summit Training (April 30, May 1 and May 2) – $2,494
- General Summit Ticket Keynotes & Breakout Tracks (May 1 and 2 ONLY) – $1,999
- Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, 71 E. Upper Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601 USA. Booking Link – https://book.passkey.com/e/49717698.
About Global Strategic Management Institute
When & Where
- From:04/30/2019 09:00 AM
- To:05/02/2019 03:00 PM
- Location: Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
71 E. Upper Wacker Dr., 60601, Chicago, IL, USA.