Registration is now open for Content Marketing World 2018, the world’s biggest and best content marketing conference. Brush shoulders with some of the biggest names in the content marketing industry and network with organizations, influencers, and content marketing creators who are as passionate about telling meaningful stories as you are. For content marketers, this yearly event is more of a homecoming than a conference. It’s a time to reconnect with industry allies and friends, forge new connections with the industry’s best and brightest, learn how to improve your content marketing strategy and implement a content marketing plan through inspiring keynotes, workshops, and labs, and get a first hand look inside the future of content marketing.
For the seventh straight year, Content Marketing World will make a big return to Cleveland Ohio on September 4-7th 2018. More than 3,600 marketers from over 50 countries attended Content Marketing World 2017 and keynote speakers like Linda Boff, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Casey Neistat, and Content Marketing Institute Joe Pulizzi, rocked the stage with powerful sessions. Next year’s event promises to be even bigger and better with an expected 4000+ attendees, 225 speakers, 550+ companies, and 123+ hours of keynotes, sessions, networking and entertainment. Still on the fence about attending? Listen to what past attendees have to say about why CMWorld 2018 is the place to be.
No matter where you are on your content marketing journey, if you’re serious about using quality content to improve business then Content Marketing World 2018 is an event you can’t afford to miss.
- Location: Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland – Cleveland, Ohio USA
- Dates: September 4-7th, 2018
- How To Register: Visit the CMWorld Registration page for package options and secure your pass to 2018’s can’t miss content marketing event.
- Take advantage of 2017’s discounted rates and register before 12/31/17.
- Super Early Bird ends 2/28/18
- Early Bird ends 5/31/18
- Regular ends 9/3/18
- Onsite registration available 9/4/18 – 9/7/18
- How to Get There: Check out CMWorld’s Travel Page for all you need to know about accomodation, flying, and navigating your way around the beautiful city of Cleveland.
- Interested in speaking at Content Marketing World? Fill out the application and submit your ideas (CMWorld is is looking for case studies, measurable outcomes, specific how-to sessions that have immediate takeaways for attendees.)